Pigments, Fillers and Dyes
For high-performance, product-friendly separation processes.
Pigments, fillers and dyes are used in a wide variety of applications. This variety of applications corresponds to a large number of specialty products with special properties such as particle shape and particle size. Frequently the particle sizes are in the range of x < 1 μm. The separation properties of these products are therefore different and demanding.
The filtration of pigments, fillers and dyes requires high-performance and, at the same time, product-friendly separation processes. Typical challenges are for example:
- separation of very fine speciality products
- highest possible and constant final concentration
- washing out of residues / reaction products
- high throughput
- no product damage
- separation in a closed process room without air contact
- continuous operation
BOKELA offers a wide range of high-performance technologies for the filtration of such products. Our BoCross Dynamic, BoCross MicroScreen, BoVac Drum and BoHiBar Drum series have proven themselves in many applications for different products and challenges through outstanding process results and their reliable and cost-effective operation.
- barium sulfate
- calcium carbonate
- ceramic slip
- pearlescent pigments
- titanium dioxide
- zinc sulfate
- filtration of fine-grained, sensitive and/or toxic products
- highly efficient filter cake washing
- lowest residual moisture
- high and constant final concentration
- saving on drying costs or even making thermal drying redundant
- gas-tight, completely leakproof operation