Thanks to their innovative, distinctive profile, BoVac Drum filter are among the most modern and most efficient vacuum drum filters. They are used in various industries. The exchangeable filter cells allow changing the filter cloth during on-going operation.
Typical challenges include:
- separation of solids with very broad particle size distribution
- washing out of residues or recovery of the liquid phase
- high throughputs
- consistently high and constant product quality
- avoiding contact with air
- emission-free operation
- compliance with given temperature and / or pressure conditions
- continuous operation
Our BoHiBar Drum and BoVac Drum series have proven their performance and cost-effectiveness worldwide in numerous applications for a wide variety of plastic intermediates. They are known for outstanding process results, high reliability, low maintenance costs and minimal energy consumption. BoHiBar Drum filters ensure reliable and continuous filtration even at high process pressures up to 7 bar (a) and temperatures up to 200 °C. Our BoCross MicroScreen series offers unique advantages in the filtration of suspensions with a very narrow particle size distribution.
- terephthalic acid (PTA, CTA)