Testing Vacuum and Pressure Filtration
BoFilTest – quick and easy determination of filtration properties.
BoFilTest is a compact, portable filtration device for laboratory and field use. With BoFilTest, filtration properties of suspensions can be determined quickly, easily and reproducibly. BoFilTest is also ideally suited for extracting small quantities of pure solid or liquid from suspensions.
BoFilTest enables fast, easy and reproducible analysis of filtration data for both vacuum and pressure filtration. Even with very small quantities of suspension, it is possible to determine the filtration parameters and material parameters which are relevant for process design, apparatus design or for compliance with regulations.
BoFilTest is very versatile. Therefore, numerous production facilities, laboratories, control institutions and research institutions worldwide use it for one of the many possible applications.
BoFilTest is characterized by the following features:
- compact, portable filtration equipment for laboratory and field use
- analysis of all filtration data – fast, easy and reproducible
- small filtration area of only 20 cm²
- filtration pressure up to 11 bar (a)
- only a small amount of sample required
- ready for use in the basic version without power supply
- all common filter media up to membranes can be used
- fast change of filter media
- many add-ons available
- complies with VDI guideline 2762 "Mechanical solid-liquid separation by cake filtration – Determination of filter cake resistance".