Read our Q&A to find out how BOKELA is responding to your needs.
- First and foremost- the health of our employees and business partners is our top priority
- We are closely monitoring and following the latest public health guidelines and have taken various measures to prevent the spread of the corona virus by avoiding social contacts.
- Our focus is to help our customers continue their operations
- We do our utmost to carry out business as usual in these special times. Circumstances that change every day may, however, lead to changes. For example, we have reduced face-to-face meetings to the bare minimum and rely on video conferences and online meetings
- We intensively communicate with our partners and monitor our supply chain
- Your usual and familiar contact person will remain your first contact point
- We are prepared to communicate with you and support you via e-mail, phone or online via video calls and video conferences (Skype, Blizz, etc)
- We take measures to prevent delivery delays as much as possible in this exceptional situation.
- Should changes regarding deliveries be unavoidable due to the pandemic, we will discuss this with you immediately to find solutions to minimize the impact on your operations.
- We are intensively communicating with our partners and monitor our supply chain.
- We are closely monitoring guidelines and restrictions implemented by authorities with respect to their impact on domestic and international logistics.
- If any serious impact on our supply chain should occur, we will be in touch with you personally
- As our customer, you have access to our BOKELA specialists with expert knowledge.
- We are prepared to support you remotely with problem analysis, solution proposals and engineering services.